Yorkshire Stoves has been providing customers with high-quality installation work for more than 20 years now and the experience and knowledge gained from this means we offer a service that is second to none. Our skilled team of surveyors and engineers is backed up by a team of dedicated support staff. This ensures that we can plan and complete a heating appliance installation project to exceed a customer’s expectations and we do so on hundreds of jobs each year.
Anyone interested in discussing their home heating requirements is welcome to contact us via email or phone or visit us at our offices/showroom. Here they can meet an advisor who will show them the many appliances we have available and provide details of our buying/installation process. Our aim is to make a job run smoothly from initial inquiry to completed installation so that we provide our customers with a problem free service they can rely on. The following is a step by step guide of what to expect.
Booking an Appointment – Step 1
- The first step is to arrange for one of our HETAS registered advisors to pay a visit to your home.
- This can be done by booking an appointment over the phone/email or during a visit to our showroom.
- Our advisors will visit at a time and date that best suits you, all we would need from you is your contact and address details for this to happen.
HETAS Heating Advisor Visit – Step 2
- The purpose of the visit is so our advisor can accurately survey and assess the heating needs of your property.
- Based on this data they will provide details of the best heating options available for your home and talk you through exactly what is involved in installing these.
- Our advisors carry photos and information about previous jobs we have completed so will be able to show you examples of what a finished installation looks like.
- Once you give our advisor some idea of what you are wanting, our team will prepare a fixed price quote that itemizes all aspects of the work and sends this within 48 hours of the visit.
- The quote is then left open for discussion and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
- Once the cost has been agreed we can arrange for our installation team to carry out the work at a date and time suitable for you.
Installation work – Step 3
- Our in house installation team aims to arrive at your property and will bring the required materials and tools.
- They will start by talking you through the work they will do and this includes safety issues you need to be aware of.
- Before commencing work, our engineers will cover your fixtures and furnishings to protect them and will clean up once the job is completed.
- Payment is required at this stage (Completion) and on receipt of this, an engineer will provide a demonstration of how your new heating system works.
- They will answer any questions you have and provide details of how to seek assistance if required.
Our Guarantees – Step 4
- A 5-year Installation warranty is included in the price so that you can call our office to help in the event of any problems. Requirements that need to be met:
- The appliance and chimney need to be swept & maintained annually by either ourselves or registered qualified chimney sweep for this to be valid.
- Only Hetas recommended smokeless fuel should be used.
- Appliances should not be slumbered overnight on stainless steel flues.
Yorkshire Stoves are a 5 day-a-week service that is available all year round.
All HETAS documentation will be sent directly from them within the next 2 weeks, once the team has filled the application online the following day.
This paperwork needs to be safely stored as it is required for home insurance purposes and if you sell your home.